#AWS #EC2 #Linux #Apache
In today’s tutorial, we are going to learn how to launch a Linux AWS EC2 instance and Apache (httpd) web server in AWS free tier.
The AWS Free Tier provides customers the ability to explore and try out AWS services free of charge up to specified limits for each service. In this tutorial, we will learn how to launch a Linux AWS EC2 instance and Apache (httpd) web server in AWS free tier.
IMPORTANT: We are not responsible for your fees and charges of using any of the services and products explained in this video.
yum update -y
yum install -y httpd
systemctl start httpd
systemctl enable httpd
systemctl is-enabled httpd
Watch, Learn, Subscribe & Share!
– Please visit our website: http://www.sasite.net
– Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SASiteNet
– Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/SASiteNet/
AWS Training for Beginners #01 – How to create an AWS free tier account
AWS Training for Beginners #02 – How to launch a Linux EC2 instance
AWS Training for Beginners #03 – How to connect and SSH to a Linux EC2 instance
AWS Training for Beginners #04 – How to launch and connect to a Windows EC2 instance in AWS
– This Is NOT A Sponsored Video!
– All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this video are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
– You are responsible for all fees and charges of using any of the services and products discussed/explained in this video.
source by SASiteNet
linux web server