New Weekend batch 09:00 AM India time
For Online training classes : http://www.networkkings.org/
For admission in new batch whatsapp us : +918130537300
1. Security Concepts – This section includes security principles, threats, cryptography, and network topologies. It constitutes 12% of the questions asked in the exam.
2. Secure Access – This section deals with secure management, AAA concepts, 802.1X authentication, and BYOD. It makes 14% of the exam.
3. VPN (Virtual Private Networks) – This focuses on VPN concepts, remote access VPNs, and site-to-site VPNs. It is 17% of the exam.
4. Secure Routing & Switching – This section concentrates on VLAN security, mitigation techniques, layer 2 attacks, routing protocols, and overall security of Cisco routers. That is 18% of the exam.
5. Cisco Firewall Technologies – This section is 18% of the exam and focuses on stateful and stateless firewalls, proxy firewalls, application, and personal firewalls. Additionally, it concentrates on Network Address Translation (NAT) and other features of Cisco ASA 9.x.
6. IPS – It is 9% of the exam and this portion focuses on network-based and host-based IPS, deployment, and IPS technologies.
7. Content and Endpoint Security –Constituting 12% of the exam, this section checks your understanding on the endpoint, web-based, and email-based threats. Later it leads to apt and effective mitigation technology and techniques to counter those threats.
Video portal : http://nwkings.com/