Step by step instructions:
1. Open SCCM.
2. Select Monitoring in the lower left menu.
3. Select Queries.
4. Select MAC Address from the list to open the search.
5. Enter the MAC Address you are trying to identify, with colons, and select Ok.
6. If there are two computer names listed with the same MAC address, you will need to delete the incorrect one.
7. Select Assets and Compliance from the lower left menu.
8. Select Devices.
9. Enter the name of the computer you wish to delete into the search bar.
10. When the search results appear, right click the name of the device and select delete.