Are you using Outlook and have a requirement for importing Outlook data files to PDF documents? Then you are in right place. In this write-up, you can get a direct migration method and an alternative solution to solve how to import Outlook data files to PDF problems. Before going with the solution, we know about some facts of Outlook & PDF
We know that Outlook is the most popular mail app of computer users and also used by millions of users to manage data by mailing service. Outlook provides users all advanced functions – mailbox, tasks, contacts, calendar, notes, journals, etc. on the other side, PDF is also a most popular document file format and used in all over the world. PDF is demand in every place to show & submit documents – hospitals, schools, collages, offices, governmental work, lawyers, court, etc.
So there may possibility that Outlook users would have a requirement for importing Outlook data file to PDF. Now the question arises that How can users get Outlook data in PDF. Then the answer is by using direct migration method can help users to save Outlook mail to PDF and an alternative method can help for directly importing Outlook data file to PDF.
Direct Method for importing Outlook PST file to PDF
The direct migration method is not a complete migration method because it has also limitations so users should know all limitations of the direct migration method before following it. If you have a few Outlook mails and want to save in PDF directly then you can follow the step –
- Open your Outlook on computer screen.
- Select any mail, which you wish to save in PDF.
- Now to File menu and choose Print option.
- After that select Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- If your printer is saved as default printer then you can also save your emails to PDF with attachments. For that go with print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF function.
- Tick on the save attached files of emails option from the bottom of the opened popup Window. Click on Next button.
- Choose location whereas you want to save in PDF. Click on Ok button.
Limitation of Direct method
- The direct migration method can help to import single Outlook mail to PDF at a time.
- Direct migration method is helpful only for few mails.
- It cannot save Outlook emails in PDF with attached documents, if your printer is not set as default printer.
- Sometimes, it can lose and fail due to technical issues so it is not a perfect solution.
- If you have a few mails for importing mails then you can go otherwise it will not suit you.
Importing Outlook Data File to PDF with Alternative Solution
If you are not interested with the explained direct migration solution then you can also go with an alternative solution. It can help and import Outlook data file to PDF directly. PCVARE PST to PDF Converter helps you to import Outlook data file PST to PDF documents. The app can change all PST files to PDF at once and also don’t have any restriction of file size and amount. It maintains all mail properties – metadata, formatting, images, hyperlinks, etc. The program can directly import configured Outlook data into PDF Adobe documents without missing any details. It also saves attachments without any change. It can clear your doubts for importing Outlook Data file to PDF Adobe documents.
Still, have doubts or query then you can download the Outlook migration to PDF tool that can import 25 emails from Outlook data file to PDF at free of cost. So you can also know how to import Outlook PST files to PDF. Now you are capable to check both explained solutions to solve your problem at free of cost.
if you need to save MBOX files to PDF then read more >> https://benisnous.com/mbox-file-convert-to-pdf/