Kubernetes is a powerful platform for the life-cycle and scale of your applications. Learn about Kubernetes Fundamentals what you need to do to start deploying your applications to Kubernetes
About The Speaker
Jason van Brackel is a Sr. Solutions Architect with Rancher Federal. Currently working with the DoD Platform One Team, he enjoys bringing the joy of DevOps to developers and operators alike. He is also the organizer of the Philadelphia Kubernetes Meetup and loves teaching at code camps, user groups and meetups.
Follow Jason on…
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/jasonvanbrackel
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-van-brackel-ab849a5/
– his homepage: https://morehuman.software/
The Philly.NET Developers User Group meets twice a month and holds two “Code Camps” per year at the Microsoft MTC in Malvern, PA. All events are streamed live and recorded.
Join the Philly.NET Meetup group and be notified of upcoming events: https://www.meetup.com/philly-net/
You can also follow Philly.NET on:
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/phillydotnet
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phillynet/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/137867/
– GitHub: https://github.com/phillydotnet
source by PhillyDotNet
linux dns server