Start your free week with CBT Nuggets. https://cbt.gg/2LZhF9F
In this video, Anthony Sequeira covers implementation of EIGRP for IPv6 on Cisco routers. He’ll use two routers to walk through each step of the process, demonstrating how powerful such a simple combination can be. IPv6 is used exclusively in this example.
Anthony begins by drawing out the network topology he’ll use, joining two routers in an IPv6-only environment.
Once he’s explained the theory behind everything he’s going to do, he goes to the command line and demonstrates that the routers he’s using are completely unconfigured. You’ll watch him enter global configuration mode to turn on unicast routing capabilities for IPv6.
At this point, you’re ready to begin connecting the two routers, first by creating a circuit and pinging them. You’ll confirm this works before you move into developing routing protocols. Because this is such a detailed process, you’ll see every step and command Anthony uses along the way.
Newest training from CBT Nuggets:
🆕 CCNP Enterprise (300-500) | https://courses.cbt.gg/20c
From the CBT Nuggets blog:
• Networking Basics: How to Configure and Verify EIGRP with IPv6-idL | https://blog.cbt.gg/d6m
• Networking Basics: How to Implement EIGRP for IPv6 | https://blog.cbt.gg/wkr
• Making an Ironclad Case for A+ | https://blog.cbt.gg/orb
• Introducing our Newest Trainer, Chuck Keith | https://blog.cbt.gg/hnn
• How to Study for the CCENT ICND1 in 10 Weeks | https://blog.cbt.gg/hnh
Start learning with CBT Nuggets:
• IPv6 Fundamentals | https://courses.cbt.gg/181
• Describe IPv6 Core Addressing Concepts | https://courses.cbt.gg/ol3
• Introducing the Cisco Unified Fabric | https://courses.cbt.gg/isa
• Cisco R&S Troubleshooting Mastery | https://courses.cbt.gg/5av
• Configure and Verify OSPFv3 with IPv6 | https://courses.cbt.gg/ofd