This is a video guide that demonstrates How to remove Moqs virus (ransomware), Decrypt .moqs files for free, Recover ransomware encrypted files. This guide is based on the instructions posted on Myantispyware.com: https://www.myantispyware.com/2021/07/19/how-to-remove-moqs-ransomware-decrypt-moqs-files/
Moqs virus (Moqs ransomware) is a new malware that encrypts victims’ files and thus locks up the information contained in them.
The Video Guide Contents:
1. What is .moqs file extension/Moqs ransomware 0:00
2. How to remove Moqs virus (ransomware) 00:37
2.1. Kill Moqs virus 00:43
2.2. Disable Moqs ransomware Start-Up 01:04
2.3. Delete Moqs ransomware Task 01:21
2.4. Remove Moqs virus 01:48
3. How to recover encrypted files 02:49
3.1. Decrypt .moqs files 02:58
3.2. Recover .moqs files using ShadowExplorer 3:51
3.3. Recover .moqs files using PhotoRec 5:07
Links to FREE tools used in this guide:
1. Moqs File Decrypt Tool (EmsiSoft STOP Djvu decryptor) – https://www.myantispyware.com/2019/10/21/emsisoft-stop-djvu-ransomware-decryptor-free-way-to-decrypt-encrypted-files/
2. ShadowExplorer – https://www.myantispyware.com/download/shadowexplorer
3. PhotoRec – https://www.myantispyware.com/download/photorec/
4. Free malware removal tools – https://www.myantispyware.com/2018/04/23/best-free-malware-removal-tools/
If your Task Manager does not open or the Windows reports “Task manager has been disabled by your administrator”, then follow the guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IItmuPhY0WA
Subscribe to this channel or to our Facebook channel (facebook.com/myantispyware) to learn about new ways to decrypt/recover .moqs files.
!!! Be sure to scan your computer for malware before trying to decrypt or restore files.
how to repair windows 7