Get the access to the full course by clicking on the link – https://bit.ly/2RTt4ZN
Use the code “LEARN90OFF” & get 90% OFF on the same.
You will learn about OpenStack and its various components and services. We will get an in-depth look at how we can use OpenStack to deploy and manage our own private cloud infrastructure.
Knowledge and experience in cloud computing and OpenStack are highly sought after by startups and large enterprises alike. The demand for these skills has been steadily increasing over the last few years. We will also go through some evidence about just how valuable these skills are and how the demand for these skills is growing.
In this course we will:
1. Learn about cloud computing
2. Learn about OpenStack
3. Deploy our own OpenStack IaaS cluster
4. Learn about various sub-components of OpenStack
5. Launch virtual instances on OpenStack
6. Learn about sub-components and usage of various OpenStack services
7. Learn about how to architect high availability OpenStack clusters
8. Learn about managing and troubleshooting OpenStack
9. Learn about log management for OpenStack cluster
Read more – https://bit.ly/2RTt4ZN
Stay with us:
#TetraNoodle #IaaSCloud #CloudComputing #OpenStack #OpenStackClusters #IaasServices #OpenstackArchitecture
source by Manuj Aggarwal