In today’s era, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular and prominent email client. The email application facilitate exchange of emails and other facilities like contact, calendar, task, notes, journal, appointments, etc. It stores all the users’ information in PST file format. However the need to copy Outlook files in any other application may arises anytime with the availability of wide variety of email clients. In this blog, we shows how to copy Outlook data file in various platforms like PDF, MSG, MBOX, Gmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, G Suite, HTML, DOC, NSF and many other. The all-in-one solution is available for direct export of Outlook PST files in multiple application with ease. Read the blog for complete details of Outlook Export mail data.
Automated Approach to Copy Outlook Data File
PST Converter is a mind-blowing third party software that support to convert unlimited PST files to 25+ saving options in single time processing. The application is supportable on Windows operating system of 32 bit and 64 bit, and Mac OS. You can use the program on any Windows edition such as 11, 10, 8, 7, 8.1, Vista, XP, etc. The tool is ideal for solving user query how to copy Outlook data file.
You can save PST files in various popular cloud and desktop application without any difficulty. The software copy files with intact mail properties and folder hierarchy. Don’t worry, the tool is completely safe and does not save any user information in its database.
Advance Features of Outlook PST Converter Tool
- Look at the points given below to understand all the features of Outlook Export:
- The utility copy Outlook files in multiple technical file format such as PDF, MSG, MBOX, HTML, EML, EMLx, DOC, NSF, VCF, ICS, etc.
- The utility facilitate unlimited transfer of Outlook PST files to any desirable file format in just one go. It saves precious time of users but reducing the time of conversion.
- Advance filter option is also provided by the utility for selective copy of Outlook data files. You can apply any of the filter for moving PST files of certain date range, specific sender/receiver address and particular address.
- You can export Outlook PST files to various popular cloud application such as PST to Office 365, Gmail, G Suite, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, IMAP Server, etc.
- The tool offer various combination of naming option for saving converted files in desktop.
- Outlook Converter provides complete detail of conversion in TXT file format. The backup report generated after the conversion includes starting time, date, no of files selected, output option, etc. You can store the backup report in TXT format.
Many Outlook users find difficulty in taking backup up of mail files in any other platform. In this blog, we explain simple way to move Outlook emails in multiple cloud and desktop application with attachments. We hope after reading this blog, users are able to move batch Outlook files to different application. If you still have doubts then clear them out by using demo edition of Outlook Export. The demo edition allows to move first 25 PST files to any file format for free. Use the trial edition to get all the detail about the utility.